Fortune Realty is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and we will gladly assist you.
- Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
- Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
- Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
- Child – a natural person under 16 years of age.
- We/us (either capitalized or not) – the Company under the name “Fortune Realty”
2. Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Our website is in line with the Data Minimization Principal and thus we only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
3. Data Subject’s rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have the right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered. In case you like a copy of your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete. If for any reason you are concerned that the personal data we hold is not correct, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and your personal data will be made available for review and change. If you wish that we access your personal data in order to amend them, please contact us at email@example.com. Your subscription to Newsletters may be canceled at any time easily and quickly by clicking on either the relevant unsubscribe link, which is available in all Newsletters, or by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority(paragraph 13) – meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
4. Data we gather
Information we were provided by you
This might be your e-mail address, name, home address etc – mainly information that is necessary for delivering you a service or to enhance your customer experience with us. We save the information you provide us with in order for you to comment or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and e-mail address.
Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example your IP address etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged. We may collect data in relation to the way you use the provided services, such as the time of access to a provided service and duration of such access, the site you visited before you come to a service or the site you will visit after leaving a service, selections and choices you make as well as any data you input while conducting any assessment on the provided services. We may collect data about the computer or other electronic device you use to connect to the services provided such as details about the type of device (which can include unique device identifying numbers), its operating system, browser and applications connected to the services provided through the device, your Internet service provider or mobile network, your IP address and telephone numbers to your devices.
Information from our partners
We gather information from our trusted partners with confirmation that they have legal grounds to share that information with us. This is either information you have provided them directly with or that they have gathered about you on other legal grounds. See the list of our partners at paragraph 6.
Publicly available information
We might gather information about you that is publicly available.
5. How we use your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data in order to:
- provide our service to you. This includes for example registering your account; providing you services that you have requested; providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you in relation to those services; communicating and interacting with you; and notifying you of changes to any services.
- enhance your customer experience;
- fulfill an obligation under law or contract;
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your Consent.
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- to provide you a service or to send/offer you information;
On the ground of legitimate interest, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you personalized offers* (from us and our partners);
- to administer and analyze our client base (behavior and history) in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of services provided;
- to conduct questionnaires concerning client satisfaction;
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you services that are similar or same to your browsing behavior to be our legitimate interest.
With your consent we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you newsletters and offers (from us and/or our partners);
- for other purposes we have asked your consent for;
We Process your Personal Data in order to fulfill obligation rising from law and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymise Personal Data gathered and to use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymised. We save the information gathered about you for as long as needed for the service we offer to you or other obligations deriving from law, taken always account the time limits as set below.
We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that:
- the link between purposes, context and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further Processing;
- the further Processing would not harm your interests and
- there would be appropriate safeguard for Processing.
We will inform you of any further Processing and purposes.
6. Who else can access your Personal Data
We do not share your Personal Data with strangers. Personal Data about you is in some cases provided to our trusted partners in order to either make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience. We share your data with Athens Realty.
7. Where we process and store your Personal Data
All data you provide to us is stored on our computers and /or on third parties’ secure servers who provide data hosting services to us under our control.
Details are also stored locally on the devices you use to access the Services. All information you provide to us is stored on our computers, in a storage cloud and / or on third party servers that provide us with data server services under our control. The company guarantees that it takes the appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect your data.
8. How long can we hold your personal data
Your Personal Data will be retained until it is deleted, and for a maximum period of 4 (four) years, starting from the date of last access by the user to our site, whichever later. The retention period of your personal data is always in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation and the domestic legislation. If you delete your account, your Personal Data will also be deleted. You can also send a written request from you to the e-mail address email@example.com, if so required, we will delete or destroy any personal data provided to us. But please note: (1) there may be some latency in deleting this data from our servers and back-up storage; and (2) we may retain some necessary data to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, or enforce our agreements. Keep in mind that we are in line with the Data Minimization Principal and thus we require, process and store the minimum personal data possible to uninterruptedly provide our services. You may request restriction to your data processing or revocation to email address as above.
9. Marketing opt-in and opt-out provisions
We offer you the possibility to receive news and newsletters for services we offer through our website for which, depending on your preferences, we will communicate with you by email. Our website is in full compliance with the current legislation and the personal data regulations and is in line with a strict opt-in policy with reference to these updates, when receiving explicit consents by clicking on the box indicated in our website.
You have the right to change your mind at any time and to require that we do not use your personal data for marketing purposes anymore. In any event, we will offer you the opportunity to unsubscribe from any service or update your subscription. Whenever you receive direct marketing from us, we will tell you how to unsubscribe. Alternatively you can change your marketing preferences as far as advertising / promotional actions are concerned by sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. How we secure your data
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). We use anonymising and pseudonymising where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even though we try our best we cannot guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
If you have an account with us, note that you have to keep your username and password secret. If the password has been stolen or might otherwise has been subject to misuse, it is your responsibility to notify us immediately for further action.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
12. Cookies and other technologies we use
13. Contact Information
21, Vasilissis Sophias Av.,
106 74, Athens, Greece
Hellenic Data Protection Authority
Website : http://www.dpa.gr/
Phone: +30 210 6475 600
If a revision meaningfully reduces or alters your rights, we will notify you, and you might be required to update your consents in the context of our capabilities and the way we process your personal data.
Last update: 31/12/2018